[R] change plot area in barplot2

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 24 16:54:48 CEST 2011

There are a couple of ways to do this. You can open a plotting window before
using barplot2. If you are running R on Windows, help(windows) for how to
change the plotting window dimensions (or help(quartz) for Mac, help(X11)
for linux).

The second method is to change the margins in the current plotting window
with the par(mar= or mai=) command (help(par).

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352