[R] new to R need urgent help!

StellathePug ritacarreira at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:11:18 CEST 2011

I have taught myself R over the last few months and I learned quite a bit
from reading the PDFs that accompany each package, articles on the R Journal
(http://journal.r-project.org/) that cover similar problems to mine, and by
asking specific questions about code to this list. I also search online for
answers to questions similar to mine. Sometimes I even read other people's
code that has been posted online because they often include explanations and
I can learn new ways of coding things. I am still not proficient but I think
that might come with years of practice.

Good luck