[R] texi2dvi runs but produces no output

David Hewitt dhewitt37 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:10:38 CEST 2011

Christiaan,

Sorry I did not respond earlier. I have been away on vacation. With
all the changes in LyX 2.x to make Sweave stuff easier, I suspect this
problem should go away. I have not upgraded my system, but a couple
folks that have done so reported no problems with a setup like yours.
Probably best to send a request to the LyX users' list to get this
resolved, as LyX development is very interested in this aspect
nowadays.

- Dave