[R] Standards for delivery of GPL software in CRAN packages

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jun 27 17:27:37 CEST 2011

On 27.06.2011 17:14, Galkowski, Jan wrote:
> Fine.  Attached. It's "waved".
>
> All it has is *.Rd files. Apparently the functions are collected in "functionINIT.R". But "00Index" and "DESCRIPTION" are not helpful.

Are you joking or just pulling us?
All these files are interpreted by R and essential for the package. If
you do not know how R documentation files and  R files work, read the
docs, but do not blame anybody for not providing sources. The sources
are there, you just cannot read them, obviously!

Uwe Ligges