[R] Neg Binomial In GEE

SamiC s.cox.10 at aberdeen.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 21:28:39 CEST 2011

Thanks,
I have been using zuurs book but it only goes as far as poisson and binomial
GEE's.  Initially I fitted a glm with poisson and this was over dispersed.
Then moved to binomial, but residual patterns are not great (ie variance).
Looks like some spatial correlation.  However, in the GEE with poisson it
looks like i am stil having issues with over dispersion.

Also I am getting convergence errors once I have built the model so far.
Not sure what to do with this either as I have all ready reduced variables
as much as possible and still havent finished model selection (ie. with AIC
and anova test).

Thanks