[R] Error in library (nls)

matotope matotope at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:09:10 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,
I'm not very experienced with R software. I have used it several times for
some of the population genetics analyses. I have problem with executing one
of the script. The script is created by another software called Gimlet and
it is aimed to calculate rarefaction curve in R software.
However, when I try to execute the script, it says: *Error in library(nls) :
there is no package called 'nls'.*

I used the script previously on another PC about 2 or 3 years ago without
problems. I tried to reinstall R but no help. I'm using the version 2.13.0.

Any help would be kindly appreciated (I'm in hurry :o...)

matotope