[R] Error: cannot allocate vector of size

xin123620 chengxin.dai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 22:47:09 CEST 2011

Thank you for replying. when I've tried to run the R syntax in a 64 bit
computer,the problem is solved.  Thank you for helping out. I totally agree
your advice.
I would like to answer all your questions in case other people meet the same
problem. The data contains one timestamp column with time zone, one integer
column, and 12 Boolean columns. I tried to run one month sample,
before
>memory.limit()
[1] 3583
> memory.size(max=F)