[R] update.packages fail

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jun 30 13:18:40 CEST 2011

On 29.06.2011 21:07, Art Burke wrote:
> update.packages has suddenly stopped working for me

It did not stop working, it just gave the warning that the "CRAN extras"
repository (http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin) was not available
when you tried due to power outages in Oxford where "CRAN extras" is
kindly hosted and maintained by Brian Ripley. It conzinued working for
all other repositories an mirrors.

Uwe Ligges