[R] R 2.13.1 scheduled for July 8

Peter Dalgaard pd.mes at cbs.dk
Thu Jun 30 14:13:18 CEST 2011

This is to announce that we plan to release R version 2.13.1 on Friday,
July 8, 2011.

The 2.13.0 release has been quite solid, but some people expect an x.y.1 to roll out on larger installations for the next academic year. Of course, there have also been a sampling of minor bug fixes.

Those directly involved should review the generic schedule at
http://developer.r-project.org/release-checklist.html

(We are breaking the schedule a little this time because of traveling.)

The source tarballs will be made available daily (barring build
troubles) via

http://cran.r-project.org/src/base-prerelease/

For the R Core Team
Peter Dalgaard