[R] Simulation

bwaxxlo kadodamball at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 04:18:18 CET 2011

I tried looking for help but I couldn't locate the exact solution.
I have data that has several variables. I want to do several sample
simulations using only two of the variables (eg: say you have data between
people and properties owned. You only want to check how many in the samples
will come up with bicycles) to estimate probabilities and that sort of
thing.
Now, I can only do a simulation in terms of this code: sample(1:10, size =
15, replace = TRUE).
I do not know how select specific variables only.
I'll appreciate the help