[R] Help

Martyn Byng Martyn.Byng at nag.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 11:22:23 CET 2011

Hi,

It is a bit unclear what it is you are trying to do, as mentioned in
replies by a variety of people previously, if you are just trying to get
your data into R and label rows / columns, then

tt = matrix(c(24,134,158,9,52,61,23,72,95,12,15,27),ncol=3,byrow=T)
rownames(tt) = c("None", "Healthy","Unhealthy","Dangerous")
colnames(tt) = c("Binger-yes:", "Binger-no:", "Total")

is sufficient, and bar charts can be created using the barplot command,
for example:

barplot(t(tt[,1:2]),legend.text=colnames(tt[,1:2]),xlab="Diet")

If you are trying to do something other than this then you will need to
supply some additional information

Martyn