[R] Anyone know a forum for stats advice?

Clare Embling clare.embling at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 12:08:14 CET 2011

Hi,

I know this forum is for R-related issues, but the question I have is a statistical question & I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good statistics forum where I can ask the question?  My question is relating to bootstrapping of binary data (ecology data) - I can give more detail, but wasn't sure I could address the question here as it is more statistical based than R based (though all the analysis is done in R).

Thanks in advance
Clare