[R] delete rows whose sum is X

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Fri Mar 4 15:36:46 CET 2011

Hi Mikael

You really need to provide a reproducible example in the future, it will
help people to better understand what you want to do and help you, and
help you better understand the answers as well.

Try something like this:
mat[apply(mat, 1, FUN=function(x) sum(x)=5),]

HTH,
Ivan

Le 3/4/2011 14:50, purna a écrit :
> Rnoob here.
> I have a matrix of zeroes ond ones. I want to delete the rows whose sum of
> values is not =5, alternatively extract the rows who sum up to 5.
>
> Thank you/Mikael
>
> --

Ivan CALANDRA
PhD Student
University of Hamburg
Biozentrum Grindel und Zoologisches Museum
Abt. Säugetiere
Martin-Luther-King-Platz 3
D-20146 Hamburg, GERMANY
+49(0)40 42838 6231