[R] embed latex beamer sans serif default font into R plot

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Mar 4 20:48:50 CET 2011

Probably the best way to do this is by using the tikzDevice package to create your graphs.  This creates TeX commands to create the graph using the same fonts and settings as the rest of the document.  The pgfSweave package may also be of interest (it uses tikzDevice to do sweaving).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org