[R] lavaan diagram

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Mon Mar 7 04:16:25 CET 2011

Dear Sebastian,
   Yes.  The problem is that the most recent
version of psych  1-.0-94 was released before the
most recent version of  lavaan (0.4-7)

I have updated the lavaan.diagram function in psych and will release it soon.

In the meantime, you can get the update by sourcing it at

http://personality-project.org/R/psych/R/lavaan.diagram.R

e.g.,

source("http://personality-project.org/R/psych/R/lavaan.diagram.R")

I hope that helps.