[R] identical values not so identical? newbie help please!

maiya maja.zaloznik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:47:24 CET 2011

Quite fascinating, if annoying. Nice example Petr!

Turns out my expected values are causing even more trouble because of this!
I've even gotten negative chi square values (calculated using Cressie and
Read's formula)!

So instead of kludging the error measurement code, I think I'm going to have
to round the actual expected values. Like

exp <- round(exp, digits=10)

Are there any ethical reservations to doing this?