[R] Confidence Intervals in ROC Plot

Nick Fankhauser lists at nyk.ch
Mon Mar 14 11:08:23 CET 2011

Is there a ROC curve plotting function for censored survival data that
allows condidence intervals? I know there is the survivalROC package for
plotting ROC curves of survival data, but it does not include CI. And
there is roc.plot in the variance package, but it does not support
censored data. Is there one that is able to handle both? If not, I will
try to create it myself, but I would not like to duplicate an existing
function. But I could not find anything using google.