[R] Problems getting html files out of R CMD check

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:01:16 CET 2011

On 14/03/2011 8:29 AM, Amos Folarin wrote:
> [...]

I don't really see the connection to "R CMD check".  This was documented
as a change back in the NEWS file for 2.10.0, and as far as I know
nothing in the documentation suggests that .html files will ever be
produced (unless you ask for them).  That seems to me to be the right
way to do it:  document how things are in the main documentation, and
how things have changed in the NEWS.

R CMD check creates a pdf manual because sometimes that fails.  We don't
have an HTML validity checker, so we don't try to check the validity of
our generated HTML.

Duncan Murdoch