[R] Keyboard Input

Jonathan P Daily jdaily at usgs.gov
Tue Mar 15 15:50:52 CET 2011

Solved. Thanks.
--------------------------------------
Jonathan P. Daily
Technician - USGS Leetown Science Center
11649 Leetown Road
Kearneysville WV, 25430
(304) 724-4480
"Is the room still a room when its empty? Does the room,
 the thing itself have purpose? Or do we, what's the word... imbue it."
     - Jubal Early, Firefly

Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendieck at gmail.com> wrote on 03/15/2011 10:38:34
AM: