[R] Help on 'object(s) are masked from 'package:base"

YAddo linkyox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:03:35 CET 2011

Dear All:

I am a newbie to R.  I am trying to use the lmsqreg.fit pack, although I
have installed(I think) it I am not able to invoke it when  write the code
for it.  Here's what I got when I installed it.

package 'lmsqreg' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

And here is what I got with library(lmsqreg):

Attaching package: 'lmsqreg'

The following object(s) are masked from 'package:base':   Version

Qs:

Has anybody encountered this problem before?

How do I resolve this?

Thank you.

-Y Addo