[R] a question on sqldf's handling of missing value and factor

xin wei xinwei at stat.psu.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:14:58 CET 2011

Dear Gabor:
I did not have time to look at this issue these few days. Now I saw your
investigation. I am very grateful that you quickly identify the root cause
of this. It seems that a little caution needs to be exercised when applying
sqldf to text file with large number of blanks (I have no control over how
the client files are produced).
thank you again for such a good solution!