[R] R² for non-linear model

Alexander Engelhardt alex at chaotic-neutral.de
Thu Mar 17 20:16:02 CET 2011

Hi,
thank you for your elaborate answer. I downloaded Prof. Dayton's pdf and
will read it tomorrow.

A friend also told me that our professor said you can actually compare
AICs for different distributions. Apparently it's not correct strictly
speaking, because of the two different likelihoods, but you can get
meaningful information out of it. Did I understand that right?

By the way, what is the etiquette way of answering your post? Should I
mail to you /and/ the list?

Regards,
  Alex (with a new e-mail address, in case this mixes something up)