[R] Spatial cluster analysis of continous outcome variable

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 14:48:46 CET 2011

On Mar 17, 2011, at 10:45 PM, Jon Toledo wrote:

> I read it but it said PDF file and Ps, didn´t specify which other
> files, so I attached a csv file, which I thought would work.

The last time I read it, it said .pdf and .txt. I doubt that it has
changed since then. I admit that I originally thought that it meant
any text-formatted files but I have learned that the server filter is
very literal and it real means ".txt" extensions in the name. So text
formatted files with .csv extentions are scrubbed.

The link you offer goes to a commercial site and it apparently
interprets that link to mean that I intend to upload a file. It also
tries to sell me a faster account.

--
David.

David Winsemius, MD