[R] GAMLSS Question

YAddo linkyox at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:03:27 CET 2011

Dear All:

I have succeeded in fitting a GAMLSS.dist model to growth data I am working
with it.

My aim is to create a matrix of  predicted percentiles and the corresponding
the fitted model's sigma mu nu by agebins.

Q:
How do it generate these parameters as in L M S per Cole and Green 1992?

Here are my working codes.

  Name of fitted model is gamlssfit

> Agebin<-seq(6,36,6)
>centmatx
<-centiles.pred(gamlssfit,xname="agemos",xvalues=Agebin,cent=c(10,25,50,75,90))

Although I got matrix of the percentiles by agebins, I want to obtain the L
M S/sigma mu nu corresponding to the same agebins.

Any help here will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Y Addo