[R] Pearson correlation coefficient matrix with permutation test

herbert8686 at gmx.de herbert8686 at gmx.de
Sun Mar 20 15:45:14 CET 2011

Hello,

I found an interesting program on Pierre Legendre's webpage:

http://www.bio.umontreal.ca/casgrain/en/labo/corr_permute.html

With this program one can compute a "Pearson correlation coefficient matrix with permutation test".

This is exactly what I need as an R-package because so far I have only analyzed my data with the function cor(). However, I need additional permutation tests for each individual correlation summarized in a matrix of correlation coefficients.

Does anyone know an R-package where this is included as a function?

Thanks for help!

Herbert