[R] predicting values from multiple regression

Anna Lee ana-lee at web.de
Sun Mar 20 20:56:13 CET 2011

Dear Ista!

Thank you for replying. The point you made is exactly what's the
problem: I want to predict the values at different points in space.
calP stands for the water content at each sampling point (n=90) but I
don't quite understand what R does. calP is my vector of measured data
and I thought with the predict function the programm would calculate a
value from the model function for every value of calP... ?

--

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich. Sollte Ihnen die E-Mail
irrtümlich zugesandt worden sein, bitte ich Sie, mich unverzüglich zu

This e-mail is confidential. If you have received it in error, please
notify me immediately and delete it from your system.