[R] "R Cookbook" available in print edition

Paul Teetor paulteetor at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 16:23:02 CET 2011

Dear R community members:

The print edition of the "R Cookbook" is now available:

	http://www.amazon.com/dp/0596809158/

The Cookbook is also available from the publisher in a variety of e-book
formats, including ePub, mobi, and PDF
(http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596809157).

The book is a collection of recipes for R covering a variety of topics,
including: getting started, data structures, input and output, general
statistics, graphics, linear regression, useful tricks, and more. I hope you
find it useful.

Paul

PS - This announcement is shamelessly self-serving since I am the author. I
apologize if I have offended anyone.

Paul Teetor
Elgin, IL   USA
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulteetor

"For quant traders, there are no bad days in the market. It's just more
data."