[R] stacked bar plot

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Mar 23 20:15:55 CET 2011

You can use the tapply function to sum within combinations, then pass the results to barplot (possibly doing a reshape first).

Also look at the ggplot2 package, it may do the summing as part of the plot call and probably does not need the reshape step.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org