[R] Comparing non nested models with correlation coefficients (inspired from Lorch and Myers )

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Mar 24 17:48:04 CET 2011

Yes, yes statisticians. But just remember that this is a plague that
we have visited on ourselves. And continue to -- just peruse
practically any statistical journal.

("People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones")

Cheers,
Bert

(To non-native English speakers: my apologies for the bad English pun)

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics