[R] Removing object - searching/googlin' ..and more hasn't helped :(

agustgisla agg26 at hi.is
Fri Mar 25 12:08:41 CET 2011

I know this is probably really easy thing but...
I've loaded data into R from the net. I've got 97 subjects (in a database).
I'm supposed to remove subjects "lower than 140 cm".. Of course it's easy to
find the subject (i.e. number 83 and 84) - but how can I delete these
subjects from the database in R? (delete the entire row..)?
I've spent 2 hours searching the net now.. And my laptop is lucky to still
be on the table, but nut out in the snow!
Thanks for reading, every suggestion is appreciated!
Best regards, August