[R] overlaying

Peter Alspach Peter.Alspach at plantandfood.co.nz
Mon Mar 28 00:07:02 CEST 2011

Tena koe

There are many ways.  I tend to use the arrows() function.  See
?arrows

HTH ....

Peter Alspach

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disseminate, distribute or
 reproduce all or any part of this e-mail or attachments.  If you have received this
 e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all material pertaining to this
 e-mail.  Any opinion or views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
 sender and may not represent those of The New Zealand Institute for Plant and
 Food Research Limited.