[R] Probing a function

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Tue Mar 29 20:19:58 CEST 2011

Dennis,

I see that Henrik has given you a clear explanation of how to
see the code 'on the fly'. But he's probably too modest to
point out that it would be even better to inspect the source
code which you can obtain by downloading and unzipping the
relevant .tar.gz file from CRAN. Here you will find the
code complete with useful comments.

Peter Ehlers