[R] Structural equation modeling in R(lavaan,sem)

Jeremy Miles jeremy.miles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:29:45 CEST 2011

sem (the package) documentation is not intended to teach you how to do
SEM (the technique) (there's very little R documentation that is
intended to teach you how to do a particular statistical technique).

There are several good books out there, but here's a free access
journal article, which will help.

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1756-0500/3/267

Might I also suggest you take a look at the semnet list, which is
populated by practitioners of SEM.

Jeremy

On 29 March 2011 12:25, jouba <antrael at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> There is some where documentation to understand all  indices in the output
> of the function sem(package lavaan ) ??
> for example  Chi-square test baseline model, Full model versus baseline
> model, Loglikelihood and Information Criteria, Root Mean Square Error of
> Approximation, Standardized Root Mean Square Residual…
> Th same question for the sem funtion (sem package)
> Thanks in advance for your help
>

> --

Jeremy Miles
Psychology Research Methods Wiki: www.researchmethodsinpsychology.com