[R] Hnadling missing data In R

jouba antrael at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:58:20 CEST 2011

Dear all,
 I have  data that  contain more  than 30 variables and 600 observations,
it’s a longitudinal data,data contains  a lot of non normal data (despite
trying to do  some transformation  i hav still   nonnormal variables  )
i have a lot of missing data, i want to impute these  missing data ,
i wonder if There is some specifications and some manner  to impute missing
data for a data  where we have longitudinal data
After some resarch i found AMELIA II package, and the funcion
aregImpute(Hmisc)
My question what is the  the package the more switable for  this type of
data
Best wishes