[R] fonts in mosaic

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 30 20:25:01 CEST 2011

Achim
I simply want to replace the font R uses on mosaic (whatever it is)
by a font of my choice (say Calibri or Arial)
because I need to embed the R charts in a PowerPoint
presentation and want the fonts to match.
And I want the most simple way of accomplishing this.
I worked my way through the strucplot vignette,
but I could not extract enough information there.
Is there some information about the proper font names
to use in R?