[R] Bigining with a Program of SVR

ypriverol ypriverol at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:38:01 CEST 2011

well, first of all thank for your answer. I need some example that works with
Support Vector Regression. This is the format of my data:
  VDP   V1        V2  ....
  9.15  1234.5   10
  9.15  2345.6   15
  6.7    789.0     12
  6.7    234.6     11
  3.2   123.6      5
  3.2   235.7      8

VDP is the experimental value of the property that i want to predict with
the model and more accurate. The other variables V1, V2 ... are the
properties to generate the model. I need some examples that introduce me in
this field. I read some examples from e1071 but all of them are for
classification problems.

thanks for your help in advance