[R] Watts Strogatz game

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Wed May 4 02:20:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have no familiarity with these functions --- I see that they are not
in base R --- so I suggest that at very least you identify the package
that you are using.  Better would be to contact the package maintainer
directly.  Sometimes maintainers do not read R-help.

Cheers

Andrew

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 12:42:55AM -0700, kparamas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a erdos-renyi game with 6000 nodes and probability 0.003.
>
> g1 = erdos.renyi.game(6000, 0.003)
>
> How to create a Watts Strogatz game with the same probability.
>
> g1 = watts.strogatz.game(1, 6000, ?, ?)
> What should be the third and fourth parameter to this argument.
>

> --

Andrew Robinson
Program Manager, ACERA
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Tel: +61-3-8344-6410
University of Melbourne, VIC 3010 Australia               (prefer email)
http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~andrewpr              Fax: +61-3-8344-4599
http://www.acera.unimelb.edu.au/

Forest Analytics with R (Springer, 2011)
http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/FAwR/
Introduction to Scientific Programming and Simulation using R (CRC, 2009):
http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/spuRs/