[R] problem with package "adapt" for R in Mac

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Wed May 4 09:19:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

Is there such a package?  I can't find it on CRAN.  Can you let us
know exactly how you tried to install it, and what the error message
was (if any)?

Cheers

Andrew

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 01:29:37AM -0300, Mat?as Ram?rez Salgado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How i can install the package "adapt" in some version of R for mac?
>
> i try in 2.13, 2.9,2.7 and other previous versions... and nothing happens.
>
> and another question: There are some packages that do the same but that it
> is implemented for mac? (calculate integrals in 2 or more dimmensions).
>
> help me please, it's for an important work.
>
> greetings.
>

> --
> Mat?as Hern?n Ram?rez Salgado.
> Estudiante de Estad?stica.
> Pontificia Universidad Cat?lica de Chile.
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Andrew Robinson
Program Manager, ACERA
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Tel: +61-3-8344-6410
University of Melbourne, VIC 3010 Australia               (prefer email)
http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~andrewpr              Fax: +61-3-8344-4599
http://www.acera.unimelb.edu.au/

Forest Analytics with R (Springer, 2011)
http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/FAwR/
Introduction to Scientific Programming and Simulation using R (CRC, 2009):
http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/spuRs/