[R] Simple General Statistics and R question (with 3 line example) - get z value from pairwise.wilcox.test

JP jeanpaul.ebejer at inhibox.com
Wed May 4 15:11:15 CEST 2011

Peter thanks for the fantastically simple and understandable explanation...

To sum it up... to find the z values of a number of pairwise wilcox
tests do the following:

# pairwise tests with bonferroni correction
x <- pairwise.wilcox.test(a, b, alternative="two.sided",
p.adj="bonferroni", exact=F, paired=T)
# what is the data structure we got back
is.matrix(x$p.value)
# p vals
x$p.value
# z.scores for each