[R] Storing data from a test as a vector or matrix

wwreith reith_william at bah.com
Wed May 4 17:18:09 CEST 2011

I figured out that attributes is the command that I was trying to find. It
allowed me to find out that I was needing to use "stats" not "Df" or
"Pillai" etc. Following command worked.

> S1<-as.vector(S$stats[1,])

However when I try the same thing with summary.aov it is not working.

>SA<-summary.aov(M)
>SA1<-as.vector(SA$Reponse IPS1)

or

>SA1<-as.vector(SA$Reponse IPS1[1,])

Using attributes command I get " Response IPS1". I have tried several
variations like including the first space in the quotes, deleting the space
between the two words, adding in [1,], etc. The error is stating unexpected
text. I have even tried using " " which works for the stats line above but
does not work here.

Again thanks for any suggestions on what I am not understanding here.