[R] two-way group mean prediction in survreg with three factors

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Fri May 6 01:55:17 CEST 2011

Even then, I think that there's a problem.  If C is in the model, then
the response varies by C.  The simplest way is to pick a value for C,
and then evaluate the group mean estimates of A and B (and C).

Something in my brain keeps asking whether another way to marginalize
C for the purposes of predicting A and B is just to remove it from the
model, or alternatively to make it a random effect.  Neither idea
seems rock solid at this point.

Cheers

Andrew