[R] plotting confidence bands from predict.nls

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun May 8 16:32:44 CEST 2011

Much quicker than asking for help on the list is to read the help file
(which you have been asked to do in the posting guide you hopefully read).

?predict.nls tells us:

"interval 	A character string indicating if prediction intervals or a
confidence interval on the mean responses are to be calculated. At
present this argument is ignored."

Best,
Uwe Ligges