[R] new to loops

SevannaD sevannadarkstar at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:58:26 CEST 2011

I have never made a loop on my own to do anything in R.  But I am hoping
someone can help me build one for the following issue:

I need to make a univariate logistic regression for each of my variables
(about 62 of them), then I need to gather up each of their coefficients (not
the intercepts), each of their 95% confidence intervals, and each of thier
odds ratios and place them in a matrix to showcase them for my thesis.

currently, I am writing them all out one by one with the cbond method, which
has taken me a better part of a day so far and I know there has to be able
to be a way to make a loop that can do this whole process, I just havent
been able to figure it out yet.

Thanks in advance.