[R] Vermunt's LEM in R

Wincent ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:58:47 CEST 2011

What is L_square? Is it Likelihood ratio/deviance statistic which is
reported by poLCA?
The predcell component contains observed and expected, isn't it easy
to get the residuals?

If you want the logit/logistic model, glm or lrm (rms) can do the job.

It is unrealistic to expect different software report the exact
result, though most of them report the most important and basic
statistics.