[R] R won't start keeps crashing

Bazman76 h_a_patience at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 11:09:02 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I am reletively new user I only dowloaded is about a week ago.

I was getting along fine but last night I tried to selected save workspace.

Since then R will not work!!!! And I really really need it.

There are two eror massages:

The first if a pop up box is "Fatal error: unable to resolve data in
.RData."

The second is a message in the GUI: "Error in loadNamespace(name) there is
no package called vars.

When I click to dismiss the message box the whole thing just shuts down!!

I have tried reinstalling but it has made no difference.

Please Help