[R] Uploading CSV file into R

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Fri May 13 11:52:40 CEST 2011

Did you download this data to the location given in the command?

'Downloads/UNdata_Export_20110511_130705015.csv'

The way I read this eror message is that the file either does not exist
or the path is speelled incorrectly! You probably have to set the
working directory ( setwd() ) to one folder above "Downloads"....

Please make yourself familiar with the posting guide linked at the end
of each list e-mail!

Only If you send us copies of the commands that caused the error (all of
them!) and the error messages may we be able to help you.

HTH
Jannis