[R] Creating dataframes

Phil Spector spector at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri May 13 18:37:52 CEST 2011

The way to do what you want is to use the split function, for
example,

mydataframes = split(exmpl,exmpl$Site)

This will return a list with all the data frames.

If you don't understand why this is a better solution than
creating many separate data frames, let us know what you plan
to do with the data frames you're creating.

                                                    - Phil