[R] Plots: I've deleted axes, now to delete space

Adele_Thompson at cargill.com Adele_Thompson at cargill.com
Fri May 13 22:37:01 CEST 2011

Thanks all for the replies. I am getting better slowly but surely. I imagine that I will get better at figuring out things as well so I don't have to post as many questions. I do lots of searches, but still cannot figure out how to do everything that I need.

The new code is as such:
par(mfrow=c(4,7), mar=c(2, 2, 2, 1.5), oma=c(1, 1, 4, 0))
for (i in 1:28) {
a<-seq(1,3,1)
plot(a,a, ann=FALSE, main= "plot of a vs a")
}
mtext("Plot of a vs a",side=3,outer=TRUE)