[R] Integral Symbol

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed May 18 13:14:54 CEST 2011

See the section on writing Mathematics in Rd file in the manual Writing
R Extensions. This will show how to produce high quality formulas in
LaTeX generated output and ASCII versions otherwise.
If you want to provide an excellent HTML version as well, the section on
"Conditional text" is also worth reading.

Uwe Ligges