[R] Building Custom GUIs for R

Jonathan Gabris jonathan at k-m-p.nl
Fri May 20 16:39:43 CEST 2011

If you want a GUI that only communicates with R, and is not created
within R, you can use Qt.

Startup R.exe using a QProcess and send ready formatted commands to the
background R.exe whan you activate a control (button, slider,..)

I find this works well if you want a "just click on the button" type
interface.
As you can hide everything.